Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Made of Honor


Made of Honor is a movie that I put off seeing. I wasn’t sure quite sure what to expect. Would the ending break my heart like My Best Friend’s Wedding did? Or would it be just another so-so romantic comedy? I can tell you that it was so much more than a simple romantic comedy. It was amazing. To begin with it has Patrick Dempsey, McDreamy; in a role that is perfect for him. The bachelor would is best friends with the girl and doesn’t realizes he loves her until it’s too late. Yup it is the stuff that romantic comedies are made of; those rare one that make you laugh and cry at the same time. Plus can it get any better than grown men plotting to stop a wedding. Well maybe Dempsey in a mini kilt. So pop the popcorn, grab the remote and sit back and laugh until you cry.